You’ll be interested in this update if you experience some difficulties with the previous version of Minecraft PE 1.6. The Mojang team releases a new beta version weekly with huge bugfixes so if you need a more stable game without annoying interference and problems, then we recommend installing MCPE 1.7.
As for innovations, 1.7 doesn’t bring as many interesting things as you might think. Initially, no one could have imagined that the developers would decide to open a new branch while version 1.5 was still in beta testing. Anyway, we see this update and therefore it’s necessary according to the developers.
If you’re interested in knowing something new has appeared in MC:PE 1.7 then scroll below and rate the whole changelist. In fact, it almost entirely consists of corrected errors, but there are also some features about which you need to know.
Minecraft BE 188.8.131.52 (First Beta)
- Scoreboard – displays the leading players on different indicators, while in development;
- Food has become edible in any game mode;
- Disable / enable command blocks in the game rules;
- Some changes in the chat – mentioning the players and the @ symbol to see player names;
- Extensive list of bug fixes.
Minecraft BE 184.108.40.206 (Second Beta)
Minecraft BE 220.127.116.11 (Third Beta)
Minecraft BE 18.104.22.168 (Fourth Beta)
Minecraft BE 22.214.171.124 (Fifth Beta)
Minecraft BE 1.7 – Release
- Added Scoreboard, are in development so far.
- Food can be eaten in any mode.
- All previous Beta changes.