We continue to wait for the release of Minecraft 1.13 and this time the Mojang team has already prepared the fifth pre-release version. Like the previous four, the fifth version is a collection of fixed bugs and small changes that are not visible during the game. Probably, the release of MC 1.13 will take place very soon, after which the developers will take up a new job which they will talk about this summer.
Minecraft 1.13 Pre-Release 4/5 Changelog
- Lightweight Java Game Library updated
- Alphabetical sorting for biomes
- Improved optimization and many bug fixes
- Open the MC launcher and click the current version of the game.
- In the list, select MC 1.13 Pre-Release 5.
- Activate the ability to use snapshots if you haven’t done so previously in the launcher settings.