Blue Topia City [MCPE]
You probably imagine how big this map is if its size exceeds 100 MB. Blue Topia City is a gigantic project with completely different structures, most of which relate to completely different styles and architecture. Having opened this map you can stumble upon a quiet area consisting of small houses and miniature parks. Walk a little in the direction of the buses and you will see a modern complex of skyscrapers and cafes, office premises and parking lots.
Created by Brian Ching
Update – v9.3:
- The city is reconstructed, its parts are completely rebuilt;
- Added many new buildings;
- Huge changes in Diamond city;
- Upd. for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.4.
The strength of Blue Topia lies in its scale and diversity. Where else do you see so many areas that are almost completely built up and have all the infrastructure. It is difficult to imagine how many months it took the author to build the main part of the city.
Meanwhile, there are less huge cities but with other features such as Wilzon. Visit the city if you want to discover a new place.
Blue Topia City installation:
- Download the file (.mcworld) and open it via Minecraft PE.
- Start the game and select the map.
- The ideal version is Minecraft PE 1.4.3.