Alto Shader [Minecraft PE 1.2+]
Initially, Alto was developed for low-performance devices with a small amount of RAM. Now these shaders are made in four versions for all types of devices. There are many features as well as a few shortcomings but in general the Alto Shader is a good addition to Minecraft PE with which your eyes will be happy to see the sun, sky, rain and other weather conditions.
Created by shmoonjr
- Wind (available in the ultra version).
- Updated shadows.
- New sun, moon and stars as well as clouds and precipitation.
- Waves and currents of rivers.
- Smooth lighting.
- Correctly adjusted contrast.
- Improved water with a smoother color and transparency.
- The light emitting objects look more realistic.
Shaders are divided into four versions, select the most suitable for your devices. I advise you to make your choice on the basis of RAM. If you have less than 512 MB, then install the Low-version, powerful versions work well on devices with 1 GB or more.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.2.X
- Dynamic water reflection
- A new color palette for all parts of the day
- Wind fixed
How to install the Alto Shader?
- Download the appropriate version.
- Go to the game settings and select the shader pack.
Note: there may be some problems on Win10 devices.
Use mediafire instead, you can’t download it in the browser