SSPE Shader pack is a collection of shaders for devices with little RAM. But even in this case you will get of the living world, where the grass moving in the wind, the clouds look like in real life, and the sunlight slowly falls to the ground. Because of these effects, you will see a totally changed world of MC:PE. These shaders are perfectly combined with the two most popular OS except Windows 10. So if you want to add similar effects to your game then install the Source Reload Shaders.
SSPE Shader installation:
There are three versions of the shaders, we recommend installing the lightest for the first time.
- Download the pack and select the version for your device.
- Open the game and go to settings.
- Find the pack and press it.
- Fixed movement bug.
- Compatibility with Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168.
- Compatibility with Minecraft Bedrock 1.2.9.
- Bug fixes.
- Improved shadows and lighting (it was planned and implemented in part in the previous version).
- New clouds.
- Compatibility with 1.2.8.
- For MCPE 1.2.5.
- Fixed low textures.
- Support for MCPE 1.2.
- Clouds are changed to more realistic.
- The latest versions contain a lot of changes aimed at optimization.
- Optimization was carried out, which allowed to reduce lags.
- Works on Minecraft 1.1.4.
- Lighting and propagation of light rays are corrected in the previous version.
Do not forget that SSPE is a set of shaders, which is why all the textures remain the same. But the weather, the sky and the light will turn into a real masterpiece and it will surprise you greatly.