An unexpected first Pre-release version aimed at correcting performance problems of the game, as well as some bugfixes. Nothing special here, unlike Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.8 with new stray cats, pandas and bamboo. But in fact, Minecraft 1.13.2 will be a very nice update for those who have difficulties during the game.
Minecraft 1.13 Pre-Release 1 Changelog
- Less time spent loading worlds
- Turtles are optimized
- Creatures spawn correctly
- Items from the chests located on chunk borders no longer disappear
- General performance improvements
Minecraft 1.13.2 installation
- Open the MC launcher and click the current version of the game.
- In the list, select MC 1.13 Pre-Release 5.
- Activate the ability to use snapshots if you haven’t done so previously in the launcher settings.